PROCESS & POLICIES
We are committed to creating a small, tight-knit community of families dedicated to raising their children based on Montessori principles. Our application process is designed primarily to determine whether families will be a good fit for our community, not to gauge the academic potential of children.
For the Fall 2018 semester we are prioritizing children who will be turning three years of age in the second half of 2018. We will also consider young 4 year olds for our community but preference will be given to younger children as this is the first class and Montessori environments ideally grow in cohorts of a similar age.
To apply please follow these steps:
- Read through the materials on our website to determine if our school is a good fit for your family – this is the most important part of the application process
- Call or email to meet with the Head of School to answer any questions or concerns
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select applicants will be invited for a family interview
- Application decision letters are sent via email
Please note that a completed application does not guarantee admission into our program.
Accepted families will complete our enrollment contract and submit a tuition deposit, at which point the child will be officially enrolled. We will host a meeting for accepted families when the enrollment process is complete.
We are working hard to represent the values, mission, procedures and policies of Hiatt Farms Montessori on this website and in the enrollment process, but we reserve the right to change policies or information regarding the school or the enrollment process should the need arise.
We greatly appreciate your interest and we look forward to meeting you!